Please help with burning pain relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with burning pain relief

I am desperate for pain relief. Has anyone gotten relief from burning upper back pain or other burning pain? I’ve tried Neurontin/gabapentin at the max dose and it did NOTHING. I am currently on 30 mg of Cymbalta in the morning and at night and NOTHING. Also on 20 mg Baclofen which also does nothing. I’ve tried acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, PT and on and on. This has been going on for 3 years. I am exhausted and near hopeless. Has anyone found anything that provides relief? Thanks

Hi Olga1.
    I had that burning pain in my feet. Like you I tried everything with the same result - nothing helped . I saw one doctor who told me that there wasn't really anything that would help (much) but that the nerves would 'burn out' after about ten years.

It always astonished me that I had lost so much sensation in my feet but that they still hurt / burned so bad. But as that doctor said after about ten years the burning mostly went away. Now it is problems with feet and toes "cramping", but baclofen does help with that.

I hope that somebody will chime in with something that helps you.

Comment

I hope you get more action on this post. I just posted something similar today. I am also having problems with the Baclofen hangover. I used to be able to take a 10mg pill without the hours and hours of dizziness and fatigue, but now I cut them in half and STILL have hours of torture.
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
      X