Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear MRI... Still have symptoms

A brief summary of the last year:
    6 months ago I had shingles. I still have some pain from that. About 4 months ago I had similar pain start in my fingers and toes and decided to go to the doctors. After that I had other things develope.

Symptoms
    -Balance problems
    -Walking oddly
    -Finger tip and toe pain
    -Toes have gone numb
    -Patch of back went numb
    -Fatigue
    -When I sneeze and breath deeply I get pins and needles through my arms
    -Double vision
    -Dizzy
    -Had a tremor
    -Nystagmus
    -Stabbing pain in the back once in a while
    -Dropping things
    -Intense muscle twitches
    -A weird icy hot sensation over my body at random times when hot

Tests and results
    Blood work for everything just about – vitiamin D deficiency
    CT scan -normal
    EEG – normal
    MRI – normal
    Went to eye docotos -everything fine

Not sure if its MS, doctor has looking for signs of siezures and strokes. I don't know if they looked for other things in the mri or just obvious damage.

Thanks for reading. I'm just looking for a place to vent. Currently waiting to get into nuerology.

Good luck everybody

Sorry to hear. Usually on an MRI, they would be looking for anything abnormal. I have had incidental findings noted, things like a sinus infection, loss of some curvature in neck, a lesion deemed not related to MS due to location, etc....

That being said, the report is only as detailed as the radiologist writes it. So hopefully, when you see the neurologist, he/she will review the MRIs as well. When is your appointment?
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

No appointment yet. I've been waiting to hear back from the referral. My docotor wants to try a heart stress test. Are any of things related to the heart?

I talked with the doctor and she said she asked them to look for lesions. The report was fairly short and said everything was unremarkable.

Comment

Working...
      X