Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTD denial overturned but not life insurance. Need help

Jamie,
    I’d like your input on whether I should attempt to have suit filed to refute my life insurance being denied. I was able to overturn my LTD after second appeal but they claim different set of qualifications for my life insurance. This is devastating to me to lose this benefit.
    Shoukd we meet and discuss?
    Im in Lehigh Valley, PA and given your name by my neuro there.
    thank you!
    Kris

OhioKris,

You are welcome to call or e-mail to discuss further, and we can set up a meeting if necessary. For others who may be reading, there are usually small variations in the requirements to qualify for long term disability insurance and life insurance. The insurers often exaggerate these differences, and qualification under one program is a good indicator that the claimant should qualify under both programs. In contrast, Social Security Disability often has notably different requirements.
    Attorney Jamie R. Hall's practice is focused on assisting individuals with claims and appeals for Social Security Disability and Long Term Disability benefits. He has assisted claimants nationwide, approximately half of whom are MS patients, from his Pennsylvania and Ohio locations. **No attorney/client relationship is created by this communication, and information provided herein is not a substitute for formal advisement.**

Comment

Question for MSLawyer

Hello Mr Hall
      I have been approved for LTD Since Aug 2017 and SSDI since Nov 17
      On Aug 17, I requested premium waiver on my life insurance.
      So far I have only received a letter from insurer which acknowledged receiving my request nothing since then

How long usually take to get approved/deny?
      Shall I take any other action in this regard ?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X