Just started my tecfidera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started my tecfidera

Hi everyone, I just started my tecfidera 120 mg starter package this morning. No side effects to report, but it's only been an hour.

what could I expect happening and when usually? Next days? Afternoon or evening? I intend on taking with food every time too, eggs, yogurt, oatmeal for breakfast and usual dinner options or but butter + toast before bed.

Any advice would be welcome as I just started and don't know what to expect.

Good luck!

Hi Ant. I'm glad that you've started the techfidera. I don't have any advice about the meds just wanted you to know that we're rooting for you! Ei

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Leenyi View Post
      Hi Ant. I'm glad that you've started the techfidera. I don't have any advice about the meds just wanted you to know that we're rooting for you! Ei
      Thank you very much for your kind word, I took my nighttime dose now and have not experienced any side effects at all, albeit it's my first day and my current relapse (my severe one first ever) has seemingly stabilized so I'm feeling pretty good and optimistic today.

thx

Comment

Day 2

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
        Thank you very much for your kind word, I took my nighttime dose now and have not experienced any side effects at all, albeit it's my first day and my current relapse (my severe one first ever) has seemingly stabilized so I'm feeling pretty good and optimistic today.

thx
        day 2:

no side effects to report at all.

quite easy for me to take this pill so far. Is it gonna do anything for new lesions and relapses, guess my next MRI will tell.

Comment

Working...
        X