Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like I cannot focus anymore what helps you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like I cannot focus anymore what helps you?

Thinking of Ritalin or something, any advice?

Is it just focus, or focus problems related to fatigue?

I was on amantadine, then provigil for fatigue. Which in turn, helped with focus. I've heard of people taking nuvigil as well.

When the provigil seemed to stop working, we considered Adderall, to help with focus. It is a med used in treating ADHD. But I haven't tried it yet.

Understand the frustration. I used to read a book a week on my train commute. Now, I am lucky if I can get thru two a year!
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I can't focus either!

I go from one thing to another with nothing getting accomplished. Usually end up with a bigger mess than I started with. Very frustrating and no one understands it when I try to tell them what I'm going through.

Comment

Focus

I go through that in big spurts. I run around in circles, even with making lists and prioritizing. Nothin but maybe one thing. i'm on quite a bit of medication and that doesn't help.When I do accomplish more than one thing on the list I'm overjoyed!!! Sometimes I just sit and stare but in my head I know what I need to do and I don't do it. Or I do a piece of it and try something new. Is that how it is for all
        of you. Maybe I'm not making sense. Promise me I feel for all of you.

Susie

Diagnosed 6-28-14
        RRMS
        Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Working...
        X