Call to Dr office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call to Dr office

Hi all, brain wave and EEG done.been 2 wks on b.wave.called office.i asked if anyone had results.she,had me leave message for nurse(she doesn't get back to return calls for days) then,I call back talk to receptionist.i said i.d like results she looked up account,tried to say had EEG and brain thing we're the same text!!! I was flabergasted 😁😁maybe,she read it wrong lol.she,said she'd leave nurse note,to get back to me.my Dr part time there.Take care,al🎃🎃🎃

Re nurses call

Nurse,called me,EEG,said carpal tunnel.Kind of knew that,already.Dr.hasn.t even read Brain wave test,done2 wks ago.Wont know till next WK.Now,I know what you all mean by the waiting game!only,mine hasn't been that long as you all.

Comment

Originally posted by abcwangfoo View Post
      Nurse,called me,EEG,said carpal tunnel.Kind of knew that,already.Dr.hasn.t even read Brain wave test,done2 wks ago.Wont know till next WK.Now,I know what you all mean by the waiting game!only,mine hasn't been that long as you all.
      Hi Pat

Thanks for the update.

Is there any treatment for the carpal tunnel?

Hope you have good results from your other test. Let us know what you find out next week.

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Re nurses call

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
        Hi Pat

Thanks for the update.

Is there any treatment for the carpal tunnel?

Hope you have good results from your other test. Let us know what you find out next week.

Take Care
        Hi,they recommend surgery,No way!take care 😀

Comment

Working...
        X