Waiting for test results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for test results

Hi all,had the brainwave and EEG.should know next WK,whatever,the is.New question,does anyone have sandpaper feeling n bottom of feet?And,the dropped foot thing,I don't always do it.wondered if,iam just not picking it up,and letting it drag(being) lazy,or is this a habit I?m doing?

Originally posted by abcwangfoo View Post
    Hi all,had the brainwave and EEG.should know next WK,whatever,the is.New question,does anyone have sandpaper feeling n bottom of feet?And,the dropped foot thing,I don't always do it.wondered if,iam just not picking it up,and letting it drag(being) lazy,or is this a habit I?m doing?
    Hi Pat

Glad to hear that your tests are done! Good luck with the results.

I have weird sensations on the bottom of my feet too. Also, I have severe foot drop, and wear an AFO brace.

Be sure to have the doctor check your foot when you go to your follow up appointment. He should be able to tell if there is a foot drop problem starting.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Re waiting test results

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
      Hi Pat

Glad to hear that your tests are done! Good luck with the results.

I have weird sensations on the bottom of my feet too. Also, I have severe foot drop, and wear an AFO brace.

Be sure to have the doctor check your foot when you go to your follow up appointment. He should be able to tell if there is a foot drop problem starting.

Take Care
      Thanks KoKo,it's not a foot drop,more like lazy left foot dragging. Also I pretty sure face hands feet burning,from nerve endings.have nice weekend pat

Comment

Working...
      X