No announcement yet.

At a Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now I kind of wonder if the second Dr.
    • looked at my medication list and decided no
    • looked at my medical chart and decided no

I don't know if I had just been in denial and was looking for a reason why it is not MS. But because of what had just happened leading up to Wednesday where I did not want to live, the pain had gotten so bad and then Friday being all of the sudden back to my normal amount of pain which seems like nothing in comparison. Then talking to the first Dr on the phone who told me that that had been a flare up for me. What it is now like, and what I have to look forwards to makes me motivated to try and stop or at least lessen the impact of it ever occurring again.

Comment

The diagnostic criteria for Multiple Sclerosis:
      https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Sy.../Diagnosing-MS

Part of the diagnostic criteria requires all other possible causes for a person's symptoms need to be ruled out. Many other conditions, vitamin/mineral deficiencies, some medications and mental health disorders have similar symptoms as those seen in MS.
      https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Sy...ns-to-Rule-Out
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

At a loss, has the Trifecta been done?

My first question is have you had the spinal tap that confirms with the other two things, an MS diagnosis? The symptoms, the MRI, and the spinal tap are the trifecta. Have all three things been accomplished do you at least know for sure you have MS? I had headaches but it’s been years and I suspect those were the forming a black holes. But my headaches have been gone for the last couple years which makes me wonder I think your first order of business is to get that trifecta of a diagnosis.

Comment

Working...
        X