Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

Hi everyone, my name is Anthony. I'm 36 y/o and been working in the construction field my whole life. Just recently dx'd 2.5 weeks ago either RRMS. it was a shocker to say the least. I recovered quickly last week but maybe pushed too hard
    and symptoms came back a little stronger. I'm lucky to live in Calgary AB Canada where Alberta Health Care takes care of their citizens medical costs via taxes and blue cross covers a lot of prescriptions.

Just saying hi

More

Just wanted to add:

I have been participating already In other threads hoping to find answers in this confusing time in my life. I was a go getter and very ambitious now I'm weak and grounded

i was about to get married and start s family of my own but I feel everything is coming to a screeching halt. I know it doesn't have to but the anxiety and uncertainty is troubling. I'm hoping this relapse will go away and I can get into the MS clinic this month and resume a somewhat normal life again. With much deeper appreciation for what I have.

-best to all

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
      Just wanted to add:

I have been participating already In other threads hoping to find answers in this confusing time in my life. I was a go getter and very ambitious now I'm weak and grounded

i was about to get married and start s family of my own but I feel everything is coming to a screeching halt. I know it doesn't have to but the anxiety and uncertainty is troubling. I'm hoping this relapse will go away and I can get into the MS clinic this month and resume a somewhat normal life again. With much deeper appreciation for what I have.

-best to all
      Hi Anthony and welcome to MS World.

It's good that you can share your experiences here, a supportive place, where other members understand.

Taking good care of yourself for now (nutritious eating, getting enough sleep, stress relieving activity, etc.) and also taking each day as it comes, would be beneficial too.

Hopefully we can help, at least somewhat, to get you through this frustrating time.

Wishing you relief and recovery from your relapse.

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
        i was about to get married and start s family of my own but I feel everything is coming to a screeching halt. I know it doesn't have to but the anxiety and uncertainty is troubling.
        Hi and welcome. I agree your life doesn't have to come to a screeching halt but I think you are wise to take some time, learn about MS and digest what is happening before you make major life decisions.
        Best wishes.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Hi Ant,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry about your diagnosis, and empathize with your state of mind, that's for sure. I hope you find some solace in the MSWorld message boards, it's been a huge help to me - I'm constantly searching for answers.

Hang in there.

Debbie
          P.S. I'm totally jealous of you living in Canada with the healthcare. Definitely something to be grateful for....

Comment

Working...
          X