Myoak, where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myoak, where are you?

I've missed your posts. Are you okay? How is your wife doing? Have you left the message boards?

Marilyn
    Marilyn

I guess I should have worded this differently and asked if anyone knows how Myoak is doing and if he no longer posts on the boards.

Thanks,
    Marilyn
    Marilyn

Comment

Here's hoping just a temporary break. Sometimes people do that. Always a relief when back.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Thank you, pennstater for replying to my message. I can certainly understand people needing a break sometimes.
        Marilyn

Comment

Hello Marilyn,

My apology for not seeing your post before now. How thoughtful of you to inquire; thank you so much!

My wife is doing fine having transitioned from Tysabri to Ocrevus without any problem.

May I ask how you are doing?

You are in my thoughts and prayers, dear one. Be well! That is my wish for you!

Comment

Myoak,

So happy to hear your wife is doing fine!

I too started Ocrevus. May of this year will be 1 year on it with minor side effects. I believe that I have recovered much quicker from pseudoflares since being on it which is such a blessing!

Thank you so much for your prayers and I will keep you and your wife in mine.

Look forward to seeing your posts again!

Marilyn
            Marilyn

Comment

Originally posted by ndm0795j View Post
              I've missed your posts. Are you okay? How is your wife doing? Have you left the message boards?

Marilyn
              Yes, myoak where are you?

Comment

Working...
              X