Hi I am new to the chat or message board. I was diagnosed in 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am new to the chat or message board. I was diagnosed in 99

I was diagnosed with progressive ms quiet a few years ago but now I am having weird things happening and my primary said it was ms. I was wondering if anyone else has these symptoms as well.
    Sweating without reason
    Vomiting for no reason
    Passing out
    High heart rate
    High or low BP
    Not able to keep the electrolytes in my system, have to drink smart water b/c Gatorade has to much sodium
    The onset of these symptoms just happens but ruins the day as u can guess. Does anyone have any idea what is going on???

Originally posted by kathy8061 View Post
    I was diagnosed with progressive ms quiet a few years ago but now I am having weird things happening and my primary said it was ms. I was wondering if anyone else has these symptoms as well.
    Sweating without reason
    Vomiting for no reason
    Passing out
    High heart rate
    High or low BP
    Not able to keep the electrolytes in my system, have to drink smart water b/c Gatorade has to much sodium
    The onset of these symptoms just happens but ruins the day as u can guess. Does anyone have any idea what is going on???
    Hi kathy8061

Welcome!

Sorry to learn about the symptoms that you are having. I can easily imagine how they can ruin your day, and make you feel miserable.

So far I haven't had to experience those symptoms.

Can the doctor treat any of them? Hopefully there are some type of meds to help.

Again, I am sorry that you are going through this rough time.

Let's hope these symptoms ease up, and then just go away.

Wishing you the best.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi kathy and welcome to msw. I haven't had any of those sx's but I hope you feel better soon.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Hi Kathy, nice to meet you, and welcome to MS!

Comment

Working...
        X