Maggie62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maggie62

My name is Maggie62 Was diagnosed with MS couple years ago. Been having lots of problems with severe nerve pain from my knees to my ankles. About a week and a half ago starting losing my voice. I tried apple cider vinegar with warm water 4x a day. Has not helped. Any other home remedies anyone knows?? Had me go in for another MRI of brain yesterday. Has anyone had this severe nerve pain in there legs?

Hi Maggie62 and welcome to MSWorld.

Been having lots of problems with severe nerve pain from my knees to my ankles.
    Have you tried taking over-the-counter pain relievers? Do they help? Over-the-counter pain relievers will not help the pain associated with MS (neuropathic pain/nerve pain). If you get relief from over-the-counter pain relievers your pain would be due to something other than MS.

About a week and a half ago starting losing my voice.
    Is it possible you are getting sick? Virus?

If you are sick or "catching something" it can cause MS symptoms to temporarily flare-up.

Has anyone had this severe nerve pain in there legs?
    I do and have for many, many, years. Sometimes my legs will hurt for weeks to months and sometimes they don't hurt at all. When I have leg pain it is the entire leg.

Hoping you feel better soon.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
    X