Maggie62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maggie62

I'm grateful for finding MSW. Having trouble with severe pain from knees to ankles on both legs. For the past couple weeks I've been loosing my voice. It comes and goes but really sound raspy. Had MRI on Friday. Tried apple cider vinegar with warm water 3x a day. Nothing is helping. Any ideas?

Hi Maggie62! No great ideas but wanted to welcome you.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Hi Maggie. Welcome to MSWorld. Have you been diagnosed with MS, or are you just having symptoms and waiting for a dx?

I, also, have no tips for your symptoms. Hopefully, someone will come along with some suggestions.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Hi Maggie~ Another welcome to MSWorld! From your other post https://www.msworld.org/forum/showth...43409-Maggie62 you do mention that you have been dx with MS. I'm sorry too that I don't have any ideas to help you.

I know that lesions in the brain can cause speech problems called dysarthria. One of the symptoms of dysarthia is a raspy or strained voice. If it continues, it might be beneficial to seek help from a speech pathologist.

Let us know what you find from your MRI.
        Take care!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I´ve had the raspy voice- it comes and goes- luckily it goes. Try to give it time to diminish in its intensity.

Comment

Working...
          X