42 Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

42 Happy

Hello I'm 42 Happy with a dog, and single. Looking for new experiences and a step forward into new zones.
    I love sports, all sports. Basketball, football, and baseball are my favorites. I also enjoy reading, movies, plays and going to concerts.

I would love to meet new friends and who knows possibly a nice future companion. I love to cook different things and give the food away for others to try. Its a really pleasing feeling to watch someone enjoying your hard work.

I was diagnose in 2004 with MS.
    MS has been a true battle for myself but I refuse to be defeated. I push myself to continue moving thru daily chores and just enjoy life because I am still a ALIVE, thank the Lord.

Hi and thank you for introducing yourself. I'm JerryD and I was diagnosed with PPMS in 2009. Glad that you joined us on the boards. Come back and post often. Good luck

Comment

Hi 42Happy and welcome to MSW. MS is a battle for me also and I thank the Lord for walking with me every day. I'm glad you enjoy cooking and putting smiles on the people you give it to. Cooking is hard on my legs so I cook a little at a time.

You have a great attitude which means a lot.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Hi and welcome!
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Working...
        X