New question about,my other tingling problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New question about,my other tingling problem

Noticed,a few days went by without tingling.It,has returned today.
    Wondering,Is this how paresthesia is in MS? It,will never be gone
    completely.

Hi,

There could be various reasons for what you are experiencing. The best thing you can do is see your primary Care Physician for a complete work up.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

In early years, I had numbness with relapses that went away when relapse subsided. I now have permanent numbness in right arm and hand. With heat or excess fatigue, I get tingling and/or numbers in other extremities and face. But it goes away when body cools and fatigue goes back to baseline.

Other than that, I haven't had days where it disappeared. It seems a little unusual for MS if relapse, heat, or fatigue or possibly stress/anxiety not in the equation for change in symptoms daily. Any of these factor in?
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

re happening again (NEW)

Hi,finally asked for Neuro.Dr referral.Have to wait till Oct.Should have called sooner.
        I,have written down all symptoms.I,will be having tests.I,had nerve conjunction,yrs ago.
        Ulnar nerve problem.Plus,so many things they are probably causing numbness and tingling
        Will,let you know in Oct.Tks for listening Pat.

Comment

Working...
        X