RE-FaceTingling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE-FaceTingling

Hi all;I,had written about left face tingling.And cold water drip,nothing there.
    Now,today,kept slapping left arm,to swat bugs(No bugs). I,need to go to Neuro
    But;my hubby will say,Iam imagining it. Or,this may all be my carpul tunnel,ulnar nerve,neck problems,doing all thsi. Take care all

Originally posted by abcwangfoo View Post
    Hi all;I,had written about left face tingling.And cold water drip,nothing there.
    Now,today,kept slapping left arm,to swat bugs(No bugs). I,need to go to Neuro
    But;my hubby will say,Iam imagining it. Or,this may all be my carpul tunnel,ulnar nerve,neck problems,doing all thsi. Take care all
    Hi abcwangfoo

Would you be able to write all of these symptoms down, and take it with you to the doctor?

Maybe he'll order some tests. If he doesn't, then be sure to ask what could be causing all of these annoying symptoms.

I'm sure this is very frustrating for you, not knowing why these symptoms keep showing up.

Hope you get some answers. Good luck!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hello abcwangfoo, I can relate to some of your sx's. (very annoying). I agree you need to see a neuro.

Hope you feel better and find an answer soon.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Neuro Dr

Tks all for responding. Neuro set up for Oct.

Comment

Working...
        X