2nd Time Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Time Around

Wow, I can't believe I'm back on here! Not that that's a bad thing. It's a great place for people with similar problems with MS to get encouragement, right? I was diagnosed quite awhile ago, 2002. I was on one treatment for awhile, didn't work though. I was put on another in 2003 and it has pretty much kept me in perfect MS health for all this time, just little problems. But, now something is happening. And I have questions of you. I'll put those in the right subject areas instead of here. Thanks for being here!
    Rest in Him.-David

Originally posted by Crispie View Post
    Wow, I can't believe I'm back on here! Not that that's a bad thing. It's a great place for people with similar problems with MS to get encouragement, right? I was diagnosed quite awhile ago, 2002. I was on one treatment for awhile, didn't work though. I was put on another in 2003 and it has pretty much kept me in perfect MS health for all this time, just little problems. But, now something is happening. And I have questions of you. I'll put those in the right subject areas instead of here. Thanks for being here!
    Hi Crispie

Welcome back to MS World!

We'll be glad to help, if we can.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Crispie! Welcome back!
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Glad to have you back, Crispie!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hello Crispie and welcome back.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Thanks!

Thank you guys!! Feels good to see some old timers, too!😀
            Rest in Him.-David

Comment