Hi. It's me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. It's me.

I'm forty six year old woman living with MS since just before my fortieth birthday. I'm very active. Have two beautiful daughters, a very supportive partner and he has two children that brings our family total to six. I have a dog and two cats and it was finally suggested to me by my doctor that I join a type of support group for people living with MS so here I am.

Originally posted by baseballchick48 View Post
    I'm forty six year old woman living with MS since just before my fortieth birthday. I'm very active. Have two beautiful daughters, a very supportive partner and he has two children that brings our family total to six. I have a dog and two cats and it was finally suggested to me by my doctor that I join a type of support group for people living with MS so here I am.
    Hi baseballchick48

Welcome! Glad to have you here at MS World!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thank you. I'm not sure exactly how all this works yet. But I'm willing to give it a try. My doctor wanted me to reach out to other ms patients to have some idea of how others handle the whole thing. In some instances I can be very upfront about having ms and others I'm really quiet about it. It's the time and place I guess. Lately it's a lot about pain management for me and it's holding me back from normal activities.

Comment

I'm not sure exactly how all this works yet.
        Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences of living with MS, ask for nonprofessional advice, support others that are going through something that you've already been through, etc. in our various forums.

Lately it's a lot about pain management for me and it's holding me back from normal activities.
        There is a sub forum about Pain in the MS Symptoms and Treatments Forum.

Or feel free to share in the General Questions and Answers Forum.

Any other questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help if we can!

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome! It's a great place to talk to people who understand.
          Kathy
          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Hi baseballchick and welcome. MSW has helped me by being supportive, getting infor. and inspiration.

I hope you feel at home. I know I do.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
            X