Back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again

I used to be on the message boards 3-4 years ago. My user name was Cocogirl but I could not remember my password or what email account it was under so now I am libmrd.
    I am a 10 year Tysabri user. I will address my issues with Tysabri and my blood work in the meds.
    I lived in the Houston area until 3 1/2 years ago. My husband had died of esophageal cancer 6 years ago and I had major digestive issues brought on by my immune system which caused the head of my pancreas to be removed and 2 subsequent partial gastrectomies. My elderly parents were developing Alzheimer's so I moved them in with me but they hated it and could not adjust. I sold my home and moved them back to Arkansas where I now have them in an Assisted Living facility.
    I also met my second love of my life and married 3 years ago. We both take care of my parents needs that the facility does not do.
    I have much in my plate but am blessed abundantly.
    I am glad to be back on here!
    Patti

Hi Patti

Welcome back!

You sure have gone through a lot in the past few years.

Glad to have you back here at MS World!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Patti,

I do remember your previous username. Glad to see you back

I believe (maybe ) if you contact an Administrator they can get you back to the original username ( Cocogirl), if you want
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Welcome back libmrd (cocogirl).
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Hi Patti and welcome back! If you want your old username back (cocogirl), let me know and I'll try to reach someone who can help you. Just let me know... either way, so glad you are back with us!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Patti!
            Welcome back.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Working...
            X