Stem cells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stem cells

I have been thinking of doing stem cell treatment where they use my adipose tissue to get the stem cells then inject them back into my body. I've found a place in Florida and one in San Diego who do this. Both say they have had good success with MS. Has anyone done this and had success?

Originally posted by lbtraumadoc View Post
    I have been thinking of doing stem cell treatment where they use my adipose tissue to get the stem cells then inject them back into my body. I've found a place in Florida and one in San Diego who do this. Both say they have had good success with MS. Has anyone done this and had success?
    Hi lbtraumadoc

There is a sub forum on Stem Cells, in the Medications and Treatment Forum -> New Treatments, Trials, and Research -> Stem Cells

http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdi...s-and-Research

Good luck if you do go with the treatment!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I wish you the best of luck with that. I have been investigating Stem Cell therapy for 7 or 8 years .
      I don't know which facilities that you are considering nor do I know anything about your health condition. I do know of Dr. Burt at Northwestern U. and Dr. Sadiq at the Tisch MS Research Center at NYU are investigating stem cell therapy to treat MS. Dr. Burt has been doing clinical trials for this therapy since 1995, I think ! I never found any 'rock solid' outcome data for these trials. It has been 22 years, or more ! I think there should be something, by now!
      Good luck on your stem cell quest !

Comment

Working...
      X