This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appeals Exist for a Reason

Over my years of practice, I have been consistently surprised by the number of people who do not appeal the denial of their disability claim, whether the denial is by Social Security or a private disability company. These groups may find themselves understaffed, undertrained (or worse), and a claimant should never assume that a denial was correctly issued. In fact, both the SSA and long term disability insurers recognize that mistakes happen; this is why they allow claimants to appeal. These mistakes can be dramatic. I have appealed denials for MS patients with dramatic limitations, including some who are in motorized wheelchairs. On appeal, it is incredibly important to have experienced counsel who can guide both the claimant and the file itself through the process. In short, appeals exist for a reason, and if it was worth your time and energy to file a claim, it should be worth your time and energy to appeal.
    Attorney Jamie R. Hall's practice is focused on assisting individuals with claims and appeals for Social Security Disability and Long Term Disability benefits. He has assisted claimants nationwide, approximately half of whom are MS patients, from his Pennsylvania and Ohio locations. **No attorney/client relationship is created by this communication, and information provided herein is not a substitute for formal advisement.**
Working...
X