Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First dose of ocrevus 2 days ago

Hi, I'm new to the message board.

I started on Ocrevus 2 days ago and feel incredibly fatigued, with some dizziness and nausea.

It it has really scared me. Has anyone had the same symptoms? If so, how long does this last and is it the same with every infusion?

Thank you.

I received the first 2 doses in May of this year and really have not had any symptoms. I hope you do well!

Comment

I received the first dose of Ocrevus a week ago. Other than feeling a little jacked up from the steroids I've had no side effects.

There was a woman in the infusion room getting her second dose who was being monitored for dizziness, so I assume that was a side effect for her.

Hope you feel better.

Comment

Thank you, Black cobra, if things don't get better, then they want to see me over the weekend.

Comment

Ocrevus side effects

Originally posted by NCRose View Post
          Hi, I'm new to the message board.I started on Ocrevus 2 days ago and feel incredibly fatigued, with some dizziness and nausea.It it has really scared me. Has anyone had the same symptoms? If so, how long does this last and is it the same with every infusion?Thank you.
          Hi I had my 1st dose (180 mg) of Ocrevus on May 16, 2017 and I was very sick for three to four days after. I had chills, severe nausea(which I now have Compazine to help), dizziness, fatigue and a "stoned" feeling. After the 4th day, with help from Pepto Bismarck and Zantac,I could go back to gym for an hour. On May 31, I had my 2nd 180 mg. Infusion of Ocrevus and the same thing happened.

As of today, my tongue has lost its taste buds. My stomach feels like an empty metal drum. I still have nausea but not a 10+, now down to a 5. Iwillhave my full dosage on Novemver 14, my "Anniversary, 29 years". I have only been on Avonex back in 1999 for one month, side effects not good. Always used IV Salumefrol for exacerbation and in 1993, when I woke up totally paralyzed, Methotrexate for one year injected in flute muscle every week.

I have always lived a clean life , exercise, vegeTaruan, gluten free and taken massage, acupuncture and Naturopathic Physician. Now at 54, my vision loss is getting out of hand , no peripheral, limited driving. The Ocrevus has already helped my walking and I'm doing this mainly to try and reverse or stop vision progression. I was 26 at diagnosis. Stick with it, this is supposed to be WONDER DRUG!!

Comment

NCRose and Seashells, I am so sorry you had bad side effects from you 1st infusion and I hope it gets better and works well for you.

I just made an appoint. for the 26th.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Nausea

Hi, I'm new to the message board.I started on Ocrevus 2 days ago and feel incredibly fatigued, with some dizziness and nausea.It it has really scared me. Has anyone had the same symptoms? If so, how long does this last and is it the same with every infusion?Thank you.
              Hi NC Rose. How are you feeling

Comment

ocrevus

Originally posted by Seashells16 View Post
                Hi NC Rose. How are you feeling
                i also had nausious feelings, fatigue, dizziness, but one month later feeling better, although I vomited yesterday and had quite an eventful day. hang in there!

Comment

Had my first dose two days ago

I seem to be one of the lucky ones, I received my first dose starting with a Benadryl and acetaminophen, followed by a 3 hour long infusion, then a flush followed by an hour long wait.

No side effects!

I've been on Tysabri for about 8 years, and would be fairly tired afterwards; this wasn't the case on Wednesday. Thursday and today I feel less burdened than I have in a while and assume this might be due to the steroids that were part of the infusion.

I hope others starting Ocrevus will have a similar experience.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the message board.

I started on Ocrevus 2 days ago and feel incredibly fatigued, with some dizziness and nausea.

It it has really scared me. Has anyone had the same symptoms? If so, how long does this last and is it the same with every infusion?

Thank you.
                    i am having the same issues just finished second 300mg treatment. i had no issues after first one

Comment

ocrevus starter doses

i had my first starter dose on nov 21 and my second on dec 17.everything went smooth for me.in fact 3 days later i was less fatigued and was walking better.my next infusion is in june it is the full 600mg dose.l am 67 and was diagnosed in 1989,so hang in there you have to give it time to do its magic.
                      bye,and go with the flow,sorry i am a creature of the 70's.

Comment

Working...
                      X