I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Back

Not sure if anyone remembers me. I was diagnosed with RRMS in 2008 and was very active on the message boards. You all have always been such a great source of comfort for me. About 2 years ago, I was in a very bad mental state. I was suffering from a deep depression and expressing thoughts of suicide.

Although no one could find a record of this, someone asked me to stop posting out of concern for you all. Although I was hurt, I stopped posting. I've missed this board ever since. I'm in a much better place, mentally. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I was reaching out for help, I just didn't know it. Glad to see lots of familiar names. I hope you all are well and hope you want me back.

Originally posted by kittysmith View Post
    Not sure if anyone remembers me. I was diagnosed with RRMS in 2008 and was very active on the message boards. You all have always been such a great source of comfort for me. About 2 years ago, I was in a very bad mental state. I was suffering from a deep depression and expressing thoughts of suicide.

Although no one could find a record of this, someone asked me to stop posting out of concern for you all. Although I was hurt, I stopped posting. I've missed this board ever since. I'm in a much better place, mentally. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I was reaching out for help, I just didn't know it. Glad to see lots of familiar names. I hope you all are well and hope you want me back.
    Hi kittysmith

Welcome back!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome back!

Hi Kittysmith, I'm glad that you've found your way back. I hope that you will be able to both give and receive support here. We all need that, don't we?

Please, if your comfortable let us know how you moved into a better space. It could help someone in a similar situation.

Comment

Welcome back, KittySmith! I'm sorry you were asked to stop posting. If you were reaching out for help, I wish we'd been able to offer that to you, rather than shoo-ing you away. Glad you returned.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Welcome back Kittysmith! So glad you're back with us as we missed you! It's great to hear you are feeling better
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi Kittysmith,
            I would have arrived about the time you MIA so nice to meet you.
            Caroline

Comment

Kittysmith,
              I am sorry you were asked to leave?/stop posting. Nice to see you have returned to a place where you can get some support. I was here ALSO, but under a different name. I returned TOO after some wicked mental stuff that was going on. Hugs to you, my MS-friend
              Peace to all,
              LM
              RRMS 11/11/2005, SPMS 20011 (guess I 'graduated')

Comment

Welcome back kittysmith! I am really relieved to hear you are in a better place. So glad to hear from you.
                Kathy
                DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
                X