Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any recommendation at SSDI/LTD Lawyer in CA ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any recommendation at SSDI/LTD Lawyer in CA ?

Hi

Any recommendation at SSDI/LTD lawyer in CA ?
    Or advice on how to find one with excellent record.

Thanks,

Brave,We offer SSDI assistance nationwide, and you are free to message me to discuss if you wish. Alternatively, I suggest you contact your local chapter of the National MS Society and see if they have an attorney they regularly work with. Be careful about finding attorneys through the phone book or an internet search; you'll need to do your due diligence to confirm they are competent and experienced. Be sure that the attorney has regular experience with SSDI claims, takes the time to speak with you and explain the process/standards/timelines, and has a history of success with MS patients. Remember, you'll be working with this person for between five months and two years. It's a long process. I wish you the best as you move forward.
    Attorney Jamie R. Hall's practice is focused on assisting individuals with claims and appeals for Social Security Disability and Long Term Disability benefits. He has assisted claimants nationwide, approximately half of whom are MS patients, from his Pennsylvania and Ohio locations. **No attorney/client relationship is created by this communication, and information provided herein is not a substitute for formal advisement.**

Comment

Working...
    X