Getting Ocrevus June 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
    Hello brave, The ms center contacted my insurance and told me it will go thru my medical not part D and I would only pay for the infusion room. I have not received and bill as of yet.
    Hey REG,
    I'm a thinkin your secondary will pick up the infusion room ??
    Linda

Comment

Hey Linda, wouldn't that be great!
      God Bless Us All

Comment

To all about Ocrevus

Originally posted by oceanpride View Post
        Reg53? It's been a while since you've got ocrevus ? Have you noticed anything positive ? Just been reading the posts everyday trying to get a glimmer of hope. Hopeing that all symptoms have eased for you. Moose is in Maine that's not far from me said the stiffness let go a bit. That's very good. Hoping to hear more from moose too.
        I received my first dose on Monday 9-18. My balance is shot along with walking, useing a walker and walking in the house I'm always grabbing walls, furniture or whatever else to steady myself. After I came home from infusion I noticed I wasn't grabbing walls or furniture as much. The next day I went to Cleveland Clinic and saw one of my neurologist. I noticed I was walking straight and steady and showed my neurologist me walking with out my walker. I asked her if this was normal after only one day Ocrevus and she didn't know. When I came back to Michigan that afternoon I stopped at my neurologist and the whole office had their mouths dropped open in amazement. Again I asked, is this the drug working that fast and again the answer, we don't know. So I called the manufacturer and they said that the Trial started getting results after 8 weeks. So again no answer. This morning I was walking and my legs felt tight so I started to stretch them and I squated and raised up with no problem, which I couldn't before and I showed my wife and she couldn't believe it. I DONT DO SQUATS!!!! So my question is am I a freak of nature or is it Ocrevus working? I'm not saying I'm cured but. I would say I'm 90% back to normal. I hope this works for all if it is the Ocrevus.

Comment

Hi Spiders,

I don't know if it is Ocrevus or not but I do know it's fantastic, so happy for you.

I haven't had any change in my sx's good or bad.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Hello everyone, I went for my 6 month infusion of ocrevus yesterday. The infusion itself took about 5 hrs. I got home around 5:00 and had dinner. At 6:00I started feeling a truck hit me and my rt leg and foot, both arms and hands started burning so bad, it really scared me. I thought about getting some Ice packs but decided to take my bedtime med and I went to sleep. Today I am feeling better.

I haven't had any change in my sx's. good or bad, which I guess you could say that's a good thing.

I hope everyone is doing well with the med. Would love to here how you are doing.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
              Hello everyone, I went for my 6 month infusion of ocrevus yesterday. The infusion itself took about 5 hrs. I got home around 5:00 and had dinner. At 6:00I started feeling a truck hit me and my rt leg and foot, both arms and hands started burning so bad, it really scared me. I thought about getting some Ice packs but decided to take my bedtime med and I went to sleep. Today I am feeling better.

I haven't had any change in my sx's. good or bad, which I guess you could say that's a good thing.

I hope everyone is doing well with the med. Would love to here how you are doing.
              Wow. That would be scary.
              I’m happy things got better.
              I’m very grateful for you sharing your experiences on here but sorry nothing to offer back. Have an annual Nero appt in February and will discuss Ocrevus then.
              It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Working...
              X