Barely used Walk Aide for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barely used Walk Aide for sale

Hi, My name is Tracy and I was diagnosed with MS in 2005. I'm 32 years old and have been in a wheelchair now since 2008. In a struggle to maintain my walking ability, I purchased a Walk Aide unit. It has since "collected dust" over the subsequent years and I'm really looking to pass it on to someone who might be struggling with that same drop foot concern. I have the unit and several packages of electrodes as well. Anyone who might be interested- I'm extremely flexible with price. Thank you.

Hi Tracy - per MS World Guidelines:

7. SELLING ITEMS AND SOLICITING MEMBERS: Offering items for sale, trade, or free are not allowed. Monetary donation solicitations of members by way of e-mail, message board posts or in Chat are also not allowed.

7. SELLING ITEMS AND SOLICITING MEMBERS: Offering items for sale, trade, or free are not allowed. Monetary donation solicitations of members by way of e-mail, message board posts or in Chat are also not allowed.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I'm sorry! I had no idea. Didn't even think it might be an issue. Any chance you could point me in a right direction? Again-very sorry. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy102784 View Post
        I'm sorry! I had no idea. Didn't even think it might be an issue. Any chance you could point me in a right direction? Again-very sorry. Thank you.
        Maybe you could google used medical supplies or similar.

Take Care
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

You can give them to charity or there are tons of sites fit for purpose...

Comment

The Lions Club accepts donations. I gave them an old 3 wheel scooter that had been passed along to me. They are International, so check the listing for a local club near you.
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hello!Here are some additional resources for donating and finding used equipment. Remember: there is always a risk when purchasing used equipment, no matter how reliable the source.

craigslist.org

andfreecycle.org.http://www.lifenets.org/wheelchair/

LifeNets Wheelchair Project - facilitates the exchange of wheelchairs between individuals in the U.S.http://passitoncenter.org/

The Pass It On Center - directory of AT reuse programs in the US and a resource to learn more about reutilization of AT. https://www.at3center.net/ Assistive Technology Act Technical Assistance and Training (AT3) Center - for similar programs in other states.

Have a great day! Christina
              Last edited by Seasha; 05-17-2017, 02:48 PM.

Comment

happy to buy walkaide

i am happy to buy used walkaide...
                Hi, My name is Tracy and I was diagnosed with MS in 2005. I'm 32 years old and have been in a wheelchair now since 2008. In a struggle to maintain my walking ability, I purchased a Walk Aide unit. It has since "collected dust" over the subsequent years and I'm really looking to pass it on to someone who might be struggling with that same drop foot concern. I have the unit and several packages of electrodes as well. Anyone who might be interested- I'm extremely flexible with price. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjb View Post
                  i am happy to buy used walkaide...
                  Hi alexjb

MS World is not a site to buy or sell new or used items.

Per MS World Guidelines:

Take Care

Comment

Is it still available?

Is the WalkAide still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by afarlow View Post
                      Is the WalkAide still for sale?
                      Hi afarlow ~

Sorry, no - offering items for sale, trade, or free is not allowed here at MS World.

You could check your local Craig's list, or look for used medical supplies/equipment.

Take Care

Comment

Working...
                      X