Where is Stem Cell replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Stem Cell replacement?

I have been posting about Stem Cell treatments on this board for some years and I haven't received any exciting responses, yet. I have been holding my tongue and waiting for others to respond. I have found out about Dr. Sadiq in NYC and Dr. Burt in Evanston, Il, (Northwestern U.)! I just can't find the information that I want.
    I had Lemtrada treatment in January of this year with the hopes that the treatment will stop MS progression. The treatment went well and I didn't have any negative side effects !
    Now, I am looking for something that will help rebuild and regenerate my nerves. Possibly, the functions that I lost due to the MS can be reversed. If only partially regained. Any factual information will be appreciated! Good luck

Hi Jerry,
    Did some research into this for a bit. Can't remember all the names sorry. But I recall that at the time the most advanced, successful and least invasive stem cell treatment I read about was being done in Israel (and some where in Europe) and other clinics around the world have began to adopt the same procedure. But it may be a while till it's readily available I think.
    Sorry I know you were after specific info - it's a real pain that I still have enough faculties to understand things I read or am shown but can't seem to recall them and pass on later- sometimes makes me wonder why i bother in the first placehttp://www.msworld.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.png
    Would be nice to give it a try and see if stem cells could sharpen the old grey matter up a bit!
    Look forward to replies.

Comment

Working...
    X