Home again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home again!

Why do we find ourselves disappearing from Ms World even though we know what a great support system we have here?! I mean, nobody understands what we're going through better than other people who are going through the same thing! Oh well, it happens but it's always good to know the door is always open to come back home!

I've had a lot of changes going on in my life, in a matter of three months I got her divorce (June), my last child moved out of the house (July- leaving me living alone for the first time ever), and then my dad passes away!

The important part, I not only SURVIVED but I have grown so much STRONGER & gained so CONFIDENCE in the process!

The BEST part? I ended up meeting the most amazing man who is now become my husband exclamation point I have never been so loved and taking care of in my life! And the thing is, he knew all about my wheelchair & my disability and still fell in love with me and asked me to be his wife!

While we have been together 3 years and married for two I feel like he's the only man I've ever been with! My three adult children absolutely love him!

Things are tough right now, I was wrongly kicked off of my health insurance, we found out last year that the person we thought was our landlord was not and because of that he ended up stealing over $15,000 from us but we have since moved into a brand new apartment.

I applied for disability in September of last year & was of course denied but I received a letter last week letting me know that I had been approved medically for disability but they are still in the process of making sure I qualify for non-medical which I presume is my work credits.

The Lord has been with me and blessed me throughout the last five or six years & I know that that's not going to change now!

Hi Hapilady,
    You really have gone through a period of upheaval. I'm glad you've come out the other side of this time still with a positive attitude and looking forward to your future.
    Welcome back and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hi Hapilady, Welcome back! Keep enjoying your happy ending, with God in the mix and your attitude, things will keep looking up.

Comment

Welcome back!
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Welcome Home!

You need to write a book! WOW that's a great story and I'm glad you're back. I'm new but you are right, this is a special place! Good luck and great attitude!

NintendoGurlie "Memphis"

Comment

Welcome back. You sure went thru a lot, sorry about your dad passing. Glad everything is looking up for you now.

Knowing the Lord is always with me, keeps me going.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
            X