Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side if face feels cold

Hi!

Does anyone else get the sensation of one side of their face being cold? It's just started for me and never happened before.

Thanks!
    -t

Hi smiles,

I have never had it happen on my face but I have always had a problem with my feet feeling cold. When my husband feels my feet they are warm to him. If you have someone feel your face where it is cold to you and they tell you it's not cold then it's more than likely sensory. Hope it doesn't last long
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I have had hot , numb, tingly/sparking but not cold as such.
      I agree it does sound sensory to me too.
      All the best.

Comment

I experience cold spots and hot spots at different times in different areas. I once had a hot spot for 3 days and as soon as it stopped, I got severe weakness in my left leg and arm. So if it is followed by weakness, it should be reported, otherwise its just another sensory symptom. I do find these symptoms, especially the hot spots much worse than the garden variety numbness.

Take care
        Lisa
        Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
        SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
        Tysabri

Comment

I personally do not think it is fate,and it is the cold coming on you,and yes you can take the cold on one side of your face only,probably your sinuses being blocked on that side.

Comment

For me, on different occasions, I've had a finger randomly go cold and not always the same one.

Comment

Working...
            X