CBD gummies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD gummies

I don't post here often but this is something I want to share since it is such a positive medicine for me.

I have very disruptive muscle spasms that jerk my right leg in a jolt every 20 seconds and have become painful.

The spasm usually begins in the late afternoon through the evening. If I get up and "move around," they may abate for a while but sometimes nothing will stop the movement.

When I lay in bed to read and sleep, lots of spasms. If the spasm does stop and I fall asleep, the spasm will wake me anywhere from 1 AM to 3 AM and continue every 20 seconds for hours on end.

I take baclofen and it sorta kinda works. Better than left untreated.

In California marijuana is legal so I will smoke and it will relax the spasm but since the effect of pot lasts for about 1/2 hour, the spasm will often return.

Enter CBD gummies. My marijuana representive comes to my apartment whenever I need to replenish either my bud or vape pen supply.

Last time he left samples of an edible CBD gummy for me to try. I ate two and had the best night of sleep in over six years. It could have been a coincidence. Second night, same experience. Third night, no gummies and a typical spasm night. Fourth night, two gummies and restful sleep through the night. Night six, I tried one gummy, not as restful.

So now I take two gummies per night and I have uninterrupted sleep.

If you live in a state where marijuana is legal, you can PM me and will share the website. The company sells HBD water so I may do two things at once...stay hydrated and quell the spasm beast.

Oh and a side note on CBD gummies. No THC so no high effect. When I experimented with the gummies during the day, no high. Totally unpopular with anyone looking for a buzz.

Thanks so much for the info.

Comment

Marij is illegal, here. But CBD is legal. Medical Marijuana just became legal. Can you tell me the amount of CBD you take and how often?

Also, is there a brand who one can depend upon as honest in making the product that it has what it's supposed to have in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Poolwatcher View Post
        Marij is illegal, here. But CBD is legal. Medical Marijuana just became legal. Can you tell me the amount of CBD you take and how often?

Also, is there a brand who one can depend upon as honest in making the product that it has what it's supposed to have in it?
        Each gummy equals 10mg

I take two gummies per night.

and I was able to try enough gummies to test its efficacy. I am not sure of MSWorld's policy about posting the company, violates something?

however, I can pm you if you want to view their website and deal with them directly. So far, one internet MS friend has contacted them and received a sample to see if she can repeat my experience.

Comment

Hi Aarcyn! It's ok to name the company, just don't leave a URL live link to their website. Then someone can always google it.

BTW, private messaging is not enabled on MSWorld.
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
            Hi Aarcyn! It's ok to name the company, just don't leave a URL live link to their website. Then someone can always google it.

BTW, private messaging is not enabled on MSWorld.
            Thanks!

and the company is CBD Living Water. If you google, you can see prices, ingredients, other products. And there is an 800 number

Comment

I may be wrong, but I think CBD is legal in all states. I live in a non-medical marijuana state, but I can purchase CBD at several shops in my area. The problem I see, is CBD is not regulated by anyone. So any company can say their product contains 150mg of CBD, but who really knows for sure? And how is it processed and what are the other ingredients?

I have tried a few brands and have had some relief, but I am concerned about processing and added ingredients. And of course while abundant info is available on the internet, how accurate is it?
              Echo
              DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Originally posted by Echo2099 View Post
                I may be wrong, but I think CBD is legal in all states. I live in a non-medical marijuana state, but I can purchase CBD at several shops in my area. The problem I see, is CBD is not regulated by anyone. So any company can say their product contains 150mg of CBD, but who really knows for sure? And how is it processed and what are the other ingredients?

I have tried a few brands and have had some relief, but I am concerned about processing and added ingredients. And of course while abundant info is available on the internet, how accurate is it?
                all valid points. I am new to the CBD market.

living water states ingredients, etc but I am discovering that many companies manufacture gummies. Living Water is expensive so I may try another source.

bottom line for me was the result of less spasms during the initial time of going to sleep and what it meant for both my body and soul.

Comment

CBD FOLLOWUP

Originally posted by Poolwatcher View Post

I live in Florida too and am wondering if you've had experience with CBD and the outcomes. I'm considering purchasing so if you've found a source you trust, please share.

Thanks - Sue

Comment

CBD info

Edens Cure is CBD from the hemp plant. It's therefore legal in all states. It is less effective than the CBD from the marijuana plant, but still can be helpful. I used it for neuropathy and found it helpful. My BIL and friend used it for diabetic neuropathy and also for arthritis for great benefit,

Medical Marijuana is now legal in my state and is tightly regulated and very costly. The rules can be very burdensome.

I started it. You can begin with a CBD:THC ratio of 12:1 which has helped me tremendously with neuropathy and has no psych side effects as it has little THC in it. The THC and CBD work together synergistically to manage pain, go to healer.com

My next move is to increase the ratio to 5:1 to try to get better control of muscle stiffening and breakthrough spasms. I will see if it has unpleasant psychoactive side effects.

I have blogged this extensively on a different MS board if you're interested. It may give you insight about how it can help.

If it's illegal I your state, order some from Edens Cure. I trust the product. It too is costly. Order one bottle and see if it's worth it to you. I used 30mg 3-4x daily.

Comment

Working...
                    X