Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im new here :)

Hey everyone!

My name is Kristina, I'm 25 and was diagnosed with MS 3.5 years ago. I've been on Tecfidera and Copaxone, but had reactions to each of those so I'm trying to figure out what to try next. I've been trying to manage symptoms with vitamin D and diet changes as well.

I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and our 3 cats. I'm a senior in college and will be graduating with a social work degree in December. I like to crochet and cook in my free time.

I look forward to meeting some awesome people

-Kristina

HI KRISTINA, WELCOME TO MS WORLD! We are very glad to have you here, but not so glad of the reason why. Pennsylvania is a great state to live in ( I live just outside ofErie.Pa). Congratulations a little early on your college graduation.
    You have many choices as far as medications go, take your time and consider all of the pros and cons.
    Whenever you have questions, do not hesitate to ask here, or in the chat room. Our members are both compassionate and supportive and will be quick to give out information about tips and tricks that they have learned along the way. Good luck to you.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hello Kristina and welcome to msw. This forum is very helpful with infor. and support.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

Hi Kristina

Welcome!

Originally posted by kristinawilson4 View Post
        I'm a senior in college and will be graduating with a social work degree in December.
        Good for you! Wishing you all the best.

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Kristina:

I'm pretty new here myself. There is a lot of helpful information here and many helpful and supportive people. Congratulations on your impending graduation.

Comment

Originally posted by kristinawilson4 View Post
            Hey everyone!

My name is Kristina, I'm 25 and was diagnosed with MS 3.5 years ago. I've been on Tecfidera and Copaxone, but had reactions to each of those so I'm trying to figure out what to try next. I've been trying to manage symptoms with vitamin D and diet changes as well.

I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and our 3 cats. I'm a senior in college and will be graduating with a social work degree in December. I like to crochet and cook in my free time.

I look forward to meeting some awesome people

-Kristina
            Hey Kristina, welcome to the forum What are you going to do first with your fancy degree?

I love to crochet too. I haven't done it since 2009 though. An elderly woman taught me how when I was a kid. It's so relaxing and fun. See you around!

Comment

Hi Kristina

Sorry to hear about your MS condition. It is a terrible feeling to go through and i can relate.

Nice to meet you to!!
              Amy

Comment

Welcome

Hi Kristina welcome i also live in Pa and have ms welcome

Comment

Working...
                X