My experience of being on Cannabis oil for 5 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My experience of being on Cannabis oil for 5 years

Hi guys👋 It's been quite a while since I have felt the need to come on here and look for answers and your kind support. In the early stages I did post some info on the oil, but my experience of it was very limited. I won't go into my past history of sx, you can look up my past posts if you are interested in that info, just thought I would let you know where I'm at now. I ended up making my own oil from home grown organic indica and have been taking a small drop each night before bed. My sx all but disappeared except for some permanent damage, mainly loss of sensation. I have been sx free for most of that time. In September 2016 our house burnt down and my oil with it, I was not able to source more and have had to vaporise dry Cannabis to carry me over till I get some more. Vaping does not do what the oil does, it is a quick fix for me to cope with the now returning sx. I am now having my first relapse since starting the oil! This post is not saturated with lots of info because I'm very foggy and fatigued at the moment but if you have any details you would like to here about I'm happy to answer any and all questions Cheers Kathy🙂
    2004 pos/MS 2006 Pos/MS also Pos/Crazy 14/01/2012 here we go againDx RRMS 21/06/2012

I am in full agreement with your choice to self-medicate with 'Weed' ! The last time I 'smoked weed' was 18 years ago, on my 40th birthday. I know about the 'pot culture' as I grew up in the 60's and 70's. A dear friend of mine, whose father died of cancer, tried to get his father to smoke some to help with his father's pain and lack of appetite. The 'dad' wouldn't do it, much to my friend's disappointment. Not that we were in the habit of abusing 'weed' !
    The medicines to treat MS have been so inadequate and expensive, I applaud you for thinking 'out of the box' ! Some doctors, from the last few centuries, used opiates to treat patients ! 'Thinking out of the box' ! You go for it ! Hope you come through the 'flare', soon ! Good luck

Comment

Thanks for the info/update/revisit.
      Always good to hear others experiences especially if you have an interest in the subject.
      Pretty foggy n fatigued myself and have learned this may help.
      So thanks for sharing.
      All the best.

Comment

Hello wally8,

I'm glad cannabis oil has helped you. Do you know if it helps with burning pain?
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Hi Wally any idea what strain you made and what dosage you were taking?

Comment

Hi guys thanks for your interest 👍 REG53 yes in my experience it has helped a great deal with the burning feet I use to have, so much so that I only just remembered I use to have burning feet because you asked the question 🤔 So I figure it's working pretty well 😊. Jamilia, the strain I used was an Indica dominant strain. When I first started taking the oil I took less than half a grain of dry rice and I slept for two days 😳.
            Over the years I have experimented with the dose, even doing the Rick Simpson protocol of 1gram a day which doesn't sound like much but ended up being 4 pea size doses a day in the hope of cessation of sx.

But after I ceased taking the oil for a few weeks I found my most prominent sx was still there and some of the old ones I haven't felt in a while started to come back.

So for me I find that one drop, 1/16th of a gram is enough to keep all my sx at bay.
            Am I totally free of pain all the time? No, because it still depends on how much I do in a day if I over do it I still pay for it later so when that happens I just adjust my dose accordingly.
            I've had no progression/new sx since starting the oil.
            Hope this helps
            Cheers
            Kathy😀
            2004 pos/MS 2006 Pos/MS also Pos/Crazy 14/01/2012 here we go againDx RRMS 21/06/2012

Comment

Working...
            X