logging on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

logging on

For many years I have been able to stay logged on indefinitely. Suddenly after the first of the year I can't post unless I log on again. This becomes annoying and could contribute to more attrition.

Can this be fixed?

Sorry you are having this problem, palmtree

You should probably email technicalsupport@msworld.org and they should be able to help you!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hey palmtree... I'm not exactly sure what that could be as I can remain logged in. My only thought is that it might be your browser dealing with cookies a little differently. Have you cleared your cookies, changed browsers, or changed any browser settings in the past few weeks?

Another thing to try is a different browser. For example, if you usually use Firefox, try with Edge for a while and see if you still have the same problem. If that "fixes" it, I know the problem is with Firefox and can then have you check the cookie settings for it in depth.

Comment

On the login screen, below the box for user name and password, is the little check box next to "Remember me?" checked? If not, click the box to checkmark it and see if you remain logged in the next time.

Comment

Originally posted by jreagan70 View Post
          On the login screen, below the box for user name and password, is the little check box next to "Remember me?" checked? If not, click the box to checkmark it and see if you remain logged in the next time.
          I always check the box and still end up having to log in again. Dunno.

Comment

What a bummer- did tech support ever email you? I sent them a note.
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
            X