Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 10 years, maybe moving out of limbo......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 10 years, maybe moving out of limbo......

I moved to a new area a little over a year ago. Started having a couple weird things happening and my restless leg would not stop. Ended up going to the emergency room. They did a CT Scan and saw an increase in white matter over y MRI's in 2006 and 2013. I then went to a new neurologist and he said based on what he saw from the CT Scan that I needed a new MRI and possibly a spinal tap. I had the MRI late Wednesday afternoon and got a call to come in first thing Monday morning (he is not in on Fridays). He also had said that regardless, if the lesions are continuing to increase they would have to put me on MS medication. He also stated I don't fit the pattern for MS because I haven't had anything "big" happen like optic neuritis or loss of limb movement or anything, just tons of little annoying things. I guess we will find out Monday!

Robin, diagnosed with probable benign MS in 2006
    DX Probable Benign MS 2006
    Changed to Fibromyalgia
    Seizure 2011
    Many new symptoms starting 1/2013

Hope you finally get some answers. Limbo for 10 years. Wow; not fun.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Good luck Robinsnesth! I hope you get a clear and definitive answer. I was also in limbo for 10 years(starting in '89), but after a bout of optic neuritis in '99, my report still said "probable MS".

Take some deep breaths, relax this weekend and let us know how it goes
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X