Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site history for members query

Hi Guys,
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way of looking back through our own history/activity on ms world?

I find it quite difficult most times to re-find a reply that i'v posted to see if I'v gotten a reply, as this requires me to remember where i entered it and sometimes i'm a blank about the subject as well .

The search tab helps sometimes but again this is reliant on me remembering what I'm looking for.

If there isn't any way of doing this currently- would it be possible to get the it guys to work out something?

ie a drop down box with a list of members (my) last 10 posts

I have also found it hard to keep up with other members replys/threads that i have an interest in following. I have seen a lot of posts where members have asked 'how are you doing etc because they haven't received a reply to to there submission on a members thread only to find the member has started either a new thread or posted additional info somewhere else (usually found by chance not skill).

There just seems to be so many headings and sub headings and sub, sub headings that it would be nice to review our history in a less complicated way.

Thanks and all the best.

Hi there!

You can always find your posts by clicking on your name in the black bar running across the top of the page. A drop down menu will show My Profile, so click on this. There will appear every post you have started or replied to.

If you want to see if someone has replied to your post, you can go here http://www.msworld.org/forum/faq.php..._subscriptions and follow the directions about subscribing to a thread. Within these directions you will see different options (Modes) for receiving emails regarding replies. However, I don't believe the instant notification email is enabled at this time.

Hope this helps you and have a Happy New Year!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

THANK YOU SEASHA!!!

I have looked at that before but not opened anything. I thought MY Profile was just my member info.
      That will make my life sooo much easier.
      I still find it difficult to cope with the modern tech way of hiding (how i think of it) functions inside other functions like on my new smart phone- I cope better with 'a button for everything'.
      It drives my kids nuts!

I would also like to congratulate MS W for the improvement in the time it now takes for posts to appear . So far the quickest has been 8 minutes- it used to take up to 5 days- so thats a massive improvement.

Thanks again n all the best.

Comment

Your welcome carolinemf ! We try hard to get the posts approved in a timely fashion, but that doesn't always work. We are all volunteers with MS and life, with all it's challenges, sometimes take over.

Be well
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X