Tart cherry juice for fellow MS'ers to help with those annoying symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tart cherry juice for fellow MS'ers to help with those annoying symptoms

I was in a chat room with fellow "kitten cammers", and one of the chatters with MS mentioned how tart cherry juice had really helped her with her MS symptoms. I happened to have some of the concentrate in my refrig, and so always being game to try something new, I gave it a try. I have to say, the results have been amazing! I encourage everyone to give it a six week trial because I have seen a significant improvement in my symptoms.

It is 1T twice a day in 8 oz. of water. I take my morning and late afternoon pills with my drink. There is no added sugar, and one day's dose has only 105 calories.

Cherry juice has strong anti-inflammatory properties that has virtually eliminated my right knee pain from osteoarthritis. However, I also began to notice my energy level has dramatically increased. I have been taking Golden Paste since the Spring, but the cherry juice is showing an even more dramatic effect. Here is a link to an article that explains the benefits of cherry juice ever further:

http://www.doctorshealthpress.com/fo...t-cherry-juice

I get mine from Amazon and use the Cherry Bay Orchards brand. $20 will get you 32 ounces.

I really encourage everyone to give it a try. The past few weeks I've made 6 loaves of Julekaka, over 50 pieces of lefsa, cleaned the house, and will have dinner for 13 tomorrow night. I honestly haven't had so much energy in years! It is truly amazing!

Originally posted by ru4cats View Post
    I was in a chat room with fellow "kitten cammers", and one of the chatters with MS mentioned how tart cherry juice had really helped her with her MS symptoms. I happened to have some of the concentrate in my refrig, and so always being game to try something new, I gave it a try. I have to say, the results have been amazing! I encourage everyone to give it a six week trial because I have seen a significant improvement in my symptoms.

It is 1T twice a day in 8 oz. of water. I take my morning and late afternoon pills with my drink. There is no added sugar, and one day's dose has only 105 calories.

Cherry juice has strong anti-inflammatory properties that has virtually eliminated my right knee pain from osteoarthritis. However, I also began to notice my energy level has dramatically increased. I have been taking Golden Paste since the Spring, but the cherry juice is showing an even more dramatic effect. Here is a link to an article that explains the benefits of cherry juice ever further:

http://www.doctorshealthpress.com/fo...t-cherry-juice

I get mine from Amazon and use the Cherry Bay Orchards brand. $20 will get you 32 ounces.

I really encourage everyone to give it a try. The past few weeks I've made 6 loaves of Julekaka, over 50 pieces of lefsa, cleaned the house, and will have dinner for 13 tomorrow night. I honestly haven't had so much energy in years! It is truly amazing!

I have a friend who swears by Cherry Juice for EVERYTHING! I think I tried it once or twice, but didn't stay with it long enough to allow any results to pop up. Might try again. Thanks for the reminder.
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

I am game to try that, and it is natural to boot! even iif it does not work as well for me it did for you, I have nothing to lose but a few dollars. Win, win. Merry Christmas!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Will the capsules work as well? I was looking online and they seemed to be a little less expensive ...

Comment

I have no idea. I've always had better luck with the real thing rather than the pill form.

Comment

I want to try this. How long will it stay fresh in refrig?
            God Bless Us All

Comment

I love cherries so much. I live for cherry season. Wonder if it has something to do with making me feeling better.

Tart cherry juice is a little tart (sour) but if I mix it with pomegranate or cranberry juice, it tastes pretty good.

If it really will help with MS symptoms, this is a big winner!!!

Comment

Working...
              X