Hi again after a long absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again after a long absence

I was dx in 2001 and used to spend a lot of time on this board, got lots of great support and advice. From 2001-2004 I was in the clinical trial for Tysabri so I got the big guns right out of the gate and really feel it stopped and partially reversed some of my symptoms. Then the trial was interrupted for a death investigation, and by the time it started up again I had developed antibodies and couldn't continue. I decided to go it alone from there on, I was feeling pretty good. It's been 13 years since that and I continued to get only mild relapses in spring and fall, still feeling pretty good. Last mri showed that although my symptoms are still pretty mild, there's significant progression in lesion activity. So to keep my mobility I've just now started on the 3x copaxone. I denied and avoided any therapy for so long that it was a big emotional crisis to give in to taking it. I've been on 2 weeks now and seeking out my old group of support. so that's me. Hi! Again.

Hi Safire1310! Nice to see you back. Hope all goes well with Copaxone
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Hi Safire and welcome back! Some things on the boards have changed, but not the great support and wealth of information here. So glad to hear the past 15 years have been mild (symptom-wise) for you. Continue good health with the Copaxone!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X