Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sudden severe lower back pain......is this an ms symptom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sudden severe lower back pain......is this an ms symptom?

Hi! I`ve been getting really nasty stabbing lower back pain for the past 4 days. I presumed it was just a trapped nerve and would get better on it`s own but despite warm plasters, cherry stone cushions and yoga, it`s not going away. I work in a kindergarten and it so sit on silly tiny stools all day and it started getting up from one last week!! Could this be anything to do with ms.....has anyone else had similar problems? I`d be very grateful for opinions

Hello meggy,

If your core body strength isn't very good this could cause lower back pain. Lower back pain can be due to back problems. It is also possible for MS to be the cause. It's best if you see your Dr. for an evaluation and advice. Always remember --- not everything we experience is MS related.

Hope your lower back feels better.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I do the same I blame my MS for everything, its just so darn hard to work out what is what Good luck Craig

Comment

Working...
      X