Pain on the skin of my leg that feels only when I move my legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain on the skin of my leg that feels only when I move my legs

I feel sharp pains on the skin of my thigh but only when I walk or otherwise move around. Plus, the pain stops after a couple of seconds even if I continue walking. So I can feel it only when I begin to walk.

I googled it with all kinds of keywords, but found nothing on this. Anyone here familiar with this symptom?

Sorry Hannah, I don't have anything to add, but I pray this goes away soon. I would focus on the fact that it goes away quickly. Do something fun to celebrate when the pain goes away, like dance. Enjoy everyday that you can, we never know when this crap won't go away anymore.

After a solid week of horrible face pain that sent me to the er twice in one day and made me feel like I couldn't cope most of the week. I was so happy when the pain went away. I am so grateful!! If I could dance, I would. lol

I hope that your pain disappears quickly and completely.

Comment

Thank you, Tia, for your friendly reply Actually, the pain is almost gone already! It was a weird symptom. You're right – there's a reason to be grateful. I'm a Christian, and I appreciate your prayer.

Comment

Clothes touching pain

Originally posted by Hannah7 View Post
        I feel sharp pains on the skin of my thigh but only when I walk or otherwise move around. Plus, the pain stops after a couple of seconds even if I continue walking. So I can feel it only when I begin to walk.

I googled it with all kinds of keywords, but found nothing on this. Anyone here familiar with this symptom?
        I get extra sensitivity on my skin when walking especially when cold
        May 2003-Avonex started
        July 2007-Rebif
        Laugh than Pray!

Comment

Working...
        X