Employees with MS Being Bullied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sardi_g View Post
    I was mistreated and asked to leave by an employer at NMSS of all places. Just bc they work there doesn't mean they have any interest in bettering the lives of ms'ers. It's just a paycheck to many. I wish I had had the guts to pursue a case. They had me working through a temp agency instead of directly for them. I was working in a room with a wall of windows and no ac vent and my arms starting tremoring. I asked to be moved but was denied.

The worst comment made: "There's someone else here with MS and they don't seem to have any problems".

Never tolerate that again.
    WOW....that sucks!!

Comment

Originally posted by jlk9498 View Post
      ??? Is being jumpy and easily startled a symptom of MS??? I am consently jumping and screaming when I am "shocked" or startled. I thought it was just me being stupid.....is it MS???
      Ditto me on this....I startle very easily and I am very noise sensitive...I have ears like a cat so when something seem loud to a "normal" person by then, I'm in pain

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
        ** People acting like monsters **

Almost one in four respondents say their employer has treated them badly as a result of their condition, and a fifth said say their work colleagues have done so.
        Marco - they ARE monsters...no acting needed. These are the kinds of people that would push an old lady out in front of a bus instead of helping her across the street..... Karma. What goes around, comes around.

Comment

Working...
        X