Nostalgic feelings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nostalgic feelings?

Anybody get flashes back to the past? Daydreams so real it's like living it over? Things & people you haven't thought about in years & years, coming back to you in Technicolor with Dolby sound? Out of nowhere? Reliving in your mind what has been, or what could have been? Like living an episode of "Quantum Leap" in one's head, dreaming out different scenarios from half a lifetime ago, "What if I'd handled that differently? Hmmmm, let's run that simulation". Remembering decades-old conversations, but you can't recall what you had for dinner the night before? The product of what this ailment has done inside my melon, I suppose.

Originally posted by rabbit63 View Post
    Anybody get flashes back to the past? Daydreams so real it's like living it over? Things & people you haven't thought about in years & years, coming back to you in Technicolor with Dolby sound? Out of nowhere? Reliving in your mind what has been, or what could have been? Like living an episode of "Quantum Leap" in one's head, dreaming out different scenarios from half a lifetime ago, "What if I'd handled that differently? Hmmmm, let's run that simulation".
    Hi rabbit63

My mind tends to do the same thing, most noticeably in the past year or so. These mind wanderings and flashbacks are usually involuntary and out of nowhere, although at times seem to be triggered by something on tv, or something I read.

Can't blame meds, as I don't take any.

Originally posted by rabbit63 View Post
    Remembering decades-old conversations, but you can't recall what you had for dinner the night before? The product of what this ailment has done inside my melon, I suppose.
    Well, I do cheat with that one - I have a spiral notebook in which I keep a daily log of what I eat every day, and have been doing so for several years now.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X