The day finally arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The day finally arrived

I woke up this morning feeling weak and very tired. Didn't do much at all .took a long nap when I woke up couldn't stand up. The nightmare has become a reality.

My dh and son tried to pick me up and I couldn't help at all. Going to the restroom, getting a drink. Oh the things we take for granted.

Calling neuro in the a.m.

Dh wanted to take me to ER but that's useless.

Hoping it's temporary.
    DIAGNOSED=2012
    ISSUES LONG BEFORE
    REBIF 1 YEAR

So sorry, Mercedes. I hope this relapse is short lived, and you recover completely!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Praying for a quick recovery. Keep us updated.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I am sorry you are not able to stand.

I will say a prayer for you to feel better soon.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Hope things get better

A day like yours is one I worry about also. On bad days I can really panic about this.
          I will send you some Reiki and support.

Comment

I hate this miserable thief of a disease! Hoping tomorrow is a better day.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Thanks for the positive thoughts. Extremely scary situation. I was just crying and screaming no no no no.
              I did get some feeling back in the left leg, nothing in the right.
              Messaged neuro wants a chest x-ray and a ua test before steroids. Don't know what that has to do with anything waiting for answers.
              DIAGNOSED=2012
              ISSUES LONG BEFORE
              REBIF 1 YEAR

Comment

Hoping you feel better soon. Did they say when you would be able to get the chest x-ray done?

Comment

Working...
                X