A return of the flushing! One year later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A return of the flushing! One year later

I had some flushing when I first started Tecfidera, but it was pretty mild. It would occasionally happen again if I didn't eat a full meal with the dose, but as long as I ate a full meal it wouldn't happen. But it is back now and I am very frustrated! I turn red like a lobster and my ears heat up. I'm not looking to take aspirin twice a day, so I am not sure if there is any other solution! It has happened for the past 5 or 6 days about 3 hours after taking it. Anyone had some luck with anything to help this from happening?

I don't know if this will help you but I know if I have caffeine soon after my medicine my flushing is much worse. I'm lucky to not turn red but I get so itchy that I almost can't function.

I think other foods can cause this too. I'm learning slowly what to have and not have. Maybe you added (or subtracted) something contributing to this. I know some people just start flushing again but maybe this will help.

Comment

me also jessica

Hey i've been on tek for over 2 years now and like you i also had little flushing in beginning and now it comes on when ever it wants to , like today it hit me at noon and lasted an hour no reason and no antidote so i just have to endure cause i want to stay on tek .. best of luck and know your not alone or crazy !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X