Financing HSCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Financing HSCT

From what I can see the treatment is free of charge in the UK. How does it work i other parts of the world?

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

TRY, info@bionewsservices.com
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi peter1977,
      I have been following HSCT and other stem cell developments for many years ! Prof. Slavin in Israel does the treatment for cash, out of your pocket ! I think there is HSCT treatment available at Heidelberg University in Germany.
      Dr. Federenko in Moscow does this treatment but I don't know about financing, there. In the U.S., Dr. R. Burt has been conducting clinical trials at Northwestern University for 20+ years and has had much success, but the trials continue to be considered 'experimental' ! That's how it is in the U.S. There is a new HSCT trial beginning, at Northwestern, nearly every 6 months, it seems ! You can follow these clinical trials online at clinicaltrials.gov ! Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X