waiting for diagnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waiting for diagnosis

My MS dr is 99% sure I have it but I won't have the final dx. until Friday. I've had the MRI and will find out the results then. I had the eye exam and flunked in the left eye. My balance is awful. I can't put one foot in front of the other. I've been dx'd with vertigo but he seems to think it's coming from the MS. My whole left shoulder and side is numb. It's all I can do to get out of bed.I fall down all the time and he says I have the strength of a 3 1/2 year old. I have dbl. vision most of the time. I also have bipolar 1 which is the worst kind.

I've blown all these symptoms off because of the pills I take for that.

A few weeks ago I overdid it in the sun and 88 degree weather. I had these charly horses all night. I get charly horses in my hip too. I'm always cold though. I'm 61 years old but he thinks I'vee had it for a.bout 20 years.

I'm really scared about what this means over the years. How do others put up with it.. I also have anorexia and the thought of taking steroids scare me to death. I took prednisone one time and it set me in to such a mania, I tried to kill my husband. Even haldol wouldn't bring me down. I spent the next 5 days in the mental hospital but talked my way out then. I stayed really manic for months. I can't take the risk of it happening again.

...Lizette107

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **
    Last edited by Mamabug; 07-18-2016, 11:03 AM.
Working...
X