Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Noob

Hey all,

What's to tell? Dunno - so here's me in a nutshell. I was diagnosed in March of 2016. I have been married for 17 years and my wife and I have a 4 year old. Over the last couple years we've all found that we bring our own challenges to our family. I'm the most recent wit the MS diagnosis. My wife was the first, when she fell and broke her back. Hasn't been the same and is arguably worse now than ever before; we are beginning to wonder if disability is on the horizon for her because she can barely do the daily stuff around the house let alone work a full time job (that we need her to work). Then about a year ago my son was given the diagnosis of educational autism by his school psychologist, and last month received the clinical diagnosis. I've got a plate full to say the least! But, these are the cards I was dealt, so let's play!

When the whole MS diagnosis hit, I decided to start a blog journal of sorts documenting my new life with MS. If you have any interest, here's a link to the blog:

My plan is to try to be a bit more active here as the NMSS site isn't overly active. I am quite versed at forum use, as I have ranged in duties from just being a member to being an assistant administrator. I love to write, and can get a bit verbose from time to time (okay maybe a bit more often). Anyway, if you have a question, just ask. Everything about me from an MS standpoint is in the blog. At first I was a daily writer, but then since things more or less became status quo I have backed off and only post when I have something I want to document, which typically involves symptoms or doctor appointments.

See you around!

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

Hi and welcome to the forum ask plenty of questions and get plenty of answers good luck Craig

Comment

Working...
    X