Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new developments regarding Tisch stem cell trial ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any new developments regarding Tisch stem cell trial ?

I have read everything I can find about the Tisch stem cell trial that Dr. Sadiq performed late last year. I've read that there will be a phase 2 trial beginning later this year. I am wondering if anyone on this site has read any new words about this!

Tisch MS Stem Cell News

Have you looked at the website for the Tisch MS Center? That would seem to offer the most up-to-date information on research coming out of their labs. It does indicate that Dr. Sadiq presented his research at a conference last month. You should be able to see what he said on there. I wish you (and the rest of us with MS) the best of luck.

Comment

Watch for news next week. They are having a patient symposium this weekend and plan to announce full results of the Phase 1 trial on Sunday. I asked if they were streaming any of it, but they are not. Hopefully the word spreads into generally available media next week.

Comment

New site to follow for phase II

Bookmark this one:

**Because of the nature of this donation site, the URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

Comment

Tisch phase II update

They posted on Facebook this morning about the construction of their new lab. Evidently they had some challenges in making it FDA compliant. They now expect the lab to open in the Fall. So maybe a year from now we might start to hear about results.

Comment

Working...
          X