"Tell Us About Yourself!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Tell Us About Yourself!"

I grew up living as normal a life as possible skating through everything to escape the dysfunctional white-collar/ghetto/white trash mix up a kid could ever grow up in. I aspired to achieve the greatest 'think' ever - to get the hell out of town, and I did, but like a black hole surrounded with demonic henchmen, some type of creature was always fetching me for something or another, dragging me back into the black hole, my hometown. So, from there I had a career and was laid off in 2008. I missed work one day for a lumbard puncture to be misdiagnosed with migraines, so my co-workers treated me as if I was playing hooky.

I'd been suffering throughout the onset of the disease and made an attempt on my life in 2010. i died in the hospital but nothing worked out. Abracadabra - and I'm back again! By the end of 2010 the MS kicked into gear, and gained momentum, heavily effecting my thought processes and my ability to think new information through. The disease had begun ripping through my mind at that point, and i was under a lot of pressure to live up to 100% of what everyone perceives to be a successful way of living and have been hell bent on even harassing me to get what they want from me.

I'de been telling everyone that there's something wrong with me for months, and to leave me alone, but not even a seizure changed the way they were with me. Apparently, and at the point of having a seizure, there being something wrong with me was still being concluded as something that's "all in my head", which is what everyone repeatedly told me.

Through a hellish life cast upon me by everyone in society, i'm now lost and stuck in a living hell where the diagnosis occurred in 2014. The left side of my body went out one day, and the wide range of sclerosises has taken affect from there.

I hate everyone, and i hate people with all my heart, mind, and soul. I don't believe there's so much as 1 drop of human blood in any 'people'. People Suck - they've made my hunt for counseling 100% impossible, everything's based on their God - The 'Almighty Dollar', and they've completely paved all the foot paths from here to the East Coast with black asphalt making the paths impossible to travel without an automobile.

i'm not liking it here. the way 'my' MS affects other people brings out their immature, selfish, and shallow non-qualities as if immature, selfish, and shallow fireworks need to explode around my head all day long.

Everyone's behavior is overwhelming, making me sicker and sicker. From my parents, and the Police, to the psychiatrists at the hospital I've never been more dismayed.

These people are scumbags.

Sorry you have to be here but glad you found us. Welcome to the group no one ever wanted to join.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Hello th3rtythr33 and welcome to MSWorld

Are you currently using any medications for Multiple Sclerosis --- some of us do and some of us don't
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
      X