Had a good week with grandbaby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a good week with grandbaby

Daughter and son-in-law and 7-week-old Micah came to visit from June 21-30. Had an awesomely great visit. When I hold that little boy, I can just feel the endorphins flooding in.

Next time to see him? Maybe we'll go up to Canada to visit this fall. In between, we'll have to settle for photos and Skype.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Awww ... how sweet. Glad you saw your grandson, again, Mamabug!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

So happy to hear they were in for a visit. I am sure you enjoyed every minute!
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

So sweet, Faith, and glad you had this time with him
        I know exactly what you mean - I held my 4 week old granddaughter the other day and when she smiled at me, I had tears streaming down my cheeks~

Continue to enjoy every precious moment - even through skype!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Happy events are always a treat to hear about. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with "the kids" and your new grand-baby!

Comment

Grandbabies are just the best, aren't they? None of my five are babies any longer and I miss their sweet little heads on my shoulder, feeling the soft breaths on my neck. Oh my, wonderful memories. lol Mine are now 22, 17, 16, 13 and 8.

Comment

Grandbabies are just the best, aren't they? None of my five are babies any longer and I miss their sweet little heads on my shoulder, feeling the soft breaths on my neck. Oh my, wonderful memories. lol Mine are now 22, 17, 16, 13 and 8.

Comment

Some good news I'm happy to hear you got time to spend with Micah and his mom and dad

Shoo
                Shoo

Comment

Thanks, everyone. We'll have to schedule a Skype sometime soon.
                  ~ Faith
                  MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                  (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                  - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                  - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                  - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
                  X