CBD oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD oil

Hi , me again...I just received my permit to use CBD (cannabis) oil. Have any here used it? What amount are you using and how are you taking it? I have taken a couple puffs of a joint now and then to help calm my muscle spasms.
    Thanks again

Thanks for reminding me to use my vape.

I'm going through this 30ml bottle of juice more slowly then I could be, but it was about $50, so I'm not vaping as much as I could be. I walk a little better and my vision is less doubled when I use it more, though.

150mg CBD, 12mg nicotine is my mix. I've heard that CBD works better with THC, but THC is both illegal here and requires more work to find. *shrug*

As for the legality, CBD oil is all hemp based and thus legal here. I think. They send it to me, and I haven't been visited by authorities in the past year that I've been ordering it.

If you're lucky enough to live in a legal state, go with the dispensary and not worry too much about the CBD amount. I've heard the name "Bubba Kush" for a CBD-heavy strain (there are a few) if I ever make it to a civilized state, though.

Comment

Working...
    X